Every window is an opportunity. When you’re running a business of any kind, Optimum Signs can help you make the most of your opportunities with custom window graphics. These vinyl signs can be placed on any glass, not just windows, but are most classically used on front windows to help draw in foot traffic. Of course, they can accomplish a lot more than that.
Different Types of Window Graphics
What are Window Graphics?
When you look at window graphics, they just look like thin, intensely colored signs. They are made of vinyl, a kind of plastic, that is made into a sheet kind of like paper. The vinyl starts transparent but is dyed based on the design. Then, it is custom cut. The result is a completely custom and very affordable sign for your windows.
Choose Your Vinyl Window Graphics
You have options when it comes to choosing your window sign. There are a few types of window graphics, including:
- Frosted window graphics: These signs are more like a window film than a sign. They don’t advertise. Instead, they make the window look like it has frosted over. This obscures the view inside the window, without blocking any light. They add privacy.
- Transparent window graphics: These are clear or transparent window graphics that are treated to reduce glare or add UV protection. They are often used in offices.
- Perforated window graphics: There are small holes in these window graphics, which allows you to see through them from one direction. From the other direction, you see the graphic as a complete sign. This is useful for vehicles and to adorn windows that you need to see out of.
- Decorative window graphics: Primarily, these window graphics are marketing tools, but they can also be used to enhance the look of a space.
How to Use Your Window Graphics
Where should you put your graphic and how should you design it? That all depends on how you want to use it. There are a few different uses for window graphics that you might find practical, including:
- Branding: Most window graphics have some branding and market their company. They can be powerful supporting signs for front windows to help draw people in your door.
- Privacy: Window graphics can make your space more private if that would benefit your clients. Lawyers, doctors, medical professionals, and therapists may all find this to be useful.
- Character: Does your space lack personality and interest? Window graphics can help by adding color, design, and even texture. This can help with marketing too, of course.
- Comfort: Window films that block glare or UV light can help make your space more comfortable. This is a common use for offices.
Get Great Window Graphics from Optimum Signs
What is the cost of a window graphic? How soon can we get your window graphic to you in Milwaukee? The professionals at Optimum Signs have the answers for you. Reach out to us today for a consultation about your signs, or just to ask your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Window graphics should last a few years. Their longevity will depend on a few factors, including how much sun they are exposed to, how much moisture or humidity they are exposed to, and how much general wear and tear they see. We can help you assess how long your window graphics will last depending on your placement.